When staying at home is no longer an option assisted living is a great transition for someone who needs a little help in their daily activities of living. We know that it can be difficult to accomplish routine activities; therefore, we offer caring assistance twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, in a beautiful home environment. We know that loneliness and boredom can plague seniors; therefore, we promote a stimulating and social atmosphere. We know that support of our residents' independence and individuality is vital to their desire to thrive; therefore, we exist to accommodate their special needs.
Each of our residents are provided the following:
- Large Private Room & Bath - Handicap Accessible
- Comprehensive Activity Program
- Health Monitoring/Case Management
- Medication Assistance
- Emergency Call System
- Home-cooked Meals & Snacks
- Cable TV Service In Every Room
- Phone Hookups
- Personal & Individual Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet
- 24/7 Peace of Mind & Companionship
- 24/7 Staff & Nursing Oversight
- Heating & Air Controls In Every Room
We offer a thorough, multi-phased training program that sets our staff apart as extraordinary caregivers. Staff members are specifically trained in managing aspects of senior care. All staff receive background checks and drug screening and are given continuous education and training.