What is Respite Care?
New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care also provides respite care. Respite is a short-term stay that can consist of a few days or an extended stay that may be longer than a month. In cases of short stays families that are attending a weekend event or a vacation well over due can bring their senior to stay in our fully furnished respite room and receive the same level of care that of our permanent residents.
Each of our residents are provided the following:
- Large Private Room & Bath - Handicap Accessible
- Fully furnished room
- Comprehensive Activity Program
- Health Monitoring/Case Management
- Medication Assistance
- Emergency Call System
- Home-cooked Meals & Snacks
- Cable TV Service In Every Room
- Phone Hookups
- Personal & Individual Laundry Service
- Wireless Internet
- 24/7 Peace of Mind & Companionship
- 24/7 Staff & Nursing Oversight
- Heating & Air Controls In Every Room
We are the specialists in "Forget Me Not Caring".